Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 14, 2008

Beatrice and I reunites


Met up with Beatrice for lunch at Ichiban Boshi today. It was great to see this pri-sch- good-buddy again and updating each other on our current life. The last time i bumped into her was Dec 2006 at United Sq Swensen's. She is currently working at P & G now and I was most stunned upon learning that she had managed to land in this job only after 11 rounds of interview, comprising of written tests, oral interviews and assessed OJTs. Wow! What a feat man! Well after all, she's our Pri Sch Top student and a Super-high flyer since then. Yeah so proud to have such an outstanding friend yah =) Looking forward to our convent girls gathering on 17 Feb. Till then...

2 comments:

espieee36 said...

hey gal, me so honoured to have one entry dedicated to me :P
so fast more than 1 week past!!

anyway was nice that we can still talk comfortably after so many yrs. sharing w u my blog.. and pls dun call me high flyer!! im not loh.. it's God's blessing!!

love,
bea

Wenwen said...

Sorry for late reply. No prob, hope you liked it. U're a really humble high flyer ...yup...hee