Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My 25th Birthday

Gary and I took leave to celebrate my bday today. Guess what he got for me for my bday present?

A pair of interesting Couple Tees!

(We regret that we are unable to produce a nice shot of the magnets attracting each other due to great difference in height)

This pic was taken at Sentosa Cove after watching Alvin & the Chipmunks at Vivocity.

We proceeded to Silver Shell Cafe at Rasa Sentosa Resort for dinner. Food was just so-so but it was spiced up with a pleasant surprise by the restaurant manager who presented a slice of cheesecake as well as a live band who played the Birthday Song and several other tunes which added that perfect touch to the ambience and occasion.



The special day ended with a walk by the Siloso Beach. Simply lovely!

No comments: