Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Into My New Phase of Life

It's been almost 2 months into my new life.
Have been missing in action - busy adjusting to my new life.

I used to think that my new life would allow me to do the things that I have always wanted to - Watch DVDs, bake my favourite pastries, spend an afternoon shopping or meeting up with frens for afternoon tea. 

But I realised that all these thoughts were just too ambitious for the time I have. 

Life now is certainly not as idyllic as I had expected. 
 
Nevertheless, life now is definitely more fulling and accomplished than before. At least, I am able to spend more quality time with my loved ones.

The fact that the usual bouts of flu that I used to get every 2-3 months are now gone goes to show that I had been working too hard for the past 2 years. Poor me...

Phew! At least I have freed myself from that vicious cycle!

Congrats to myself - I love my life now! 

  

No comments: