Us!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My ROM

As most of you would have know from my Facebook pics, I had a fantastic ROM on the once-in-the-lifetime auspicious date, 08.08.08, Friday, on the Hippo Cruise. 

Just to share some of the pics once again: 


Our very own designed invitation card...



Pretty pretty me! Kudos to the wonderful make-up by Jazz Bridal (Even my bro couldn't recognise me from afar =p)



Making the grand entrance...

Putting on the rings for each other...


A very happy us!


It was an unforgettable and spectacular day. Both Gary and I enjoyed it tremendously and so did all the guests, who mostly had to take leave to grace our occasion. Thank you very very much! I guess from their faces, sacrificing 1 day of their leave was the last thing on their mind!
   



The Cheng Twin Bros & their wives-to-be...



Huifang, Stanley and Chew Ping who took precious time off from their work to attend my ROM. Thank you very much!


Ziling, JW and ZY who came to share our joy too... Thanks a million!! 


Till then... cya at our wedding dinner next year!

No comments: